New Version Modified (Effective as of January 08,2021), HK, China Mainland
We at china-smokingaccessories.com (“we”, “us”) recognize the importance of privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
China-smokingaccessories.com (the “Platform”) is a B2B platform which connects and facilitates sales and purchases of smoking accessories products and/or services between manufacturers (or “Sellers”) and buyers (or “Clients”). The Platform is for Business to Business transactions and therefore is only made available for use by businesses and not for individual or personal use.
Please Note This B2B platform displaying the factories products for purposes only — No order transaction shall be fulfilled through the store direct.
Please request a quote “RFQ”, and/or contact us via online chat, and/or through Contact us via email to we are can provide more information about products and suitable prices for your requirements.
We do not share your data with other/third party, we may use some personal information such as name, email , and location about you to process your request a quote, support your experience throughout this website, and for subscribing to product news only. For more information, if you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information, then please contact Us.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information you provide to us
If you are an own business, or trader, or importer, or wholesaler, or representative, or employee of any Buyer or a sole trader Buyer:
- you will be asked to provide certain contact information that is necessary for the registering for a Platform account on behalf of a Buyer, including the first name, last name, and email address;
- if you are successfully certified by china-smokingaccessories.com as a customer, in addition to the information mentioned above, we do not collect any more information through this platform, but may also request your phone number during request live chat, if you decided to contact via a call;
- There is NO transactions, purchases, and payments over the Platform;
Information that we collect automatically
- We will collect contact details and other information of users (“You”) from publicly available sources for the purposes of verifying the users and performing due diligence on the users.
- We will collect details of user activities (“You”), transactions, and interactions on the Platform.
- From time to time, we may also collect information about the existing and prospective users, during or in connection with trade shows such as “Intertabac”, industry events and/or other functions such as “LinkedIn”. Including representative contact names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses.
- If you visit our Platform, we will automatically collect certain information from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered as personal information under applicable data protection laws. Specifically, this information may include IP addresses, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, geographic location. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Platform. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the section B “COOKIES” below.
Information that we receive from third parties
- We may receive some personal information about you from the live chat plugin if you choose to register for a Platform account via a live chat account. Exactly what information we receive will depend on your privacy settings with the applicable platform, but it would typically include basic public profile information such as:
o Your IP address
o Your email “if requested”
o Your phone number “if requested”
o Company name “if requested”
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- If you leave a comment on our site (This function is not available on china-smokingaccessories.com right now) you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The Sites and their contents of smoking accessories are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. If a minor has provided us with Personal Data through tried registration on our B2B platform, we realize that and remove the information immediately.
D. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
- For registered users of the Sites, some of your information can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
- We do the Impossible to secure the user data (“You”) we received and even that data is not so much, but we take it as it our consideration to protect you, in usually, No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
E. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
For users (“You”) that register on our B2B platform (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). For more information about this article, please contact us.
F. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- necessary for providing the services pursuant to the agreement between you and china-smokingaccessories.com Hong Kong China Smoking Accessories Co, Ltd. Factory and/or its affiliates partners (for example, to provide you with the services you request and to identify and authenticate you so you may use the Platform);
- Necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with applicable accounting rules and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement);
- Necessary for our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; and/or
- Where it is based on your consent.
Another legal basis for data processing
Our sales employees If ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal order requirement or to check the shipping process cost, or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time. We will advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not. In some instances, you may be required to provide us with personal information for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you all of our services, and for we can serve your requirements as well.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us.
International transfers of personal information
If you are a resident of the EEA, you also have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise at any time by Contact Us:
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information when it is based on our legitimate interests, and separately the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right to ask us, in some situations, to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing), then please contact us if necessary or send directly to email@example.com;
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected.