ARC USB Lighter Electric Cigarette Lighter
ARC USB lighter is designed to be lightweight, ergonomic and wind-resistant. What’s more important is that it is ECO- friendly and it is powered by a rechargeable battery, no any oil or gas required.
No matter what kinds of shape, logo and colors you want, we can provide, and then please contact us!
ARC USB Lighter Description
Firstly , it features an ergonomic grip design that ensures the lighter sits comfortably in your hand for single-handed operation.
Secondly, it is rechargeable and Eco-friendly lighter.The internal lithium-ion battery eliminates the need for liquid fuel, and it can be easily recharged via any USB port using the included cord.
Thirdly, you can use it at all altitudes without requiring oxygen intake adjustment. And, the USB lighter will cut off the power automatically when the battery is charging fully and one-time charging only takes 2 hours.
What’s more, easy starting with simple push button operation, it has a convenient blue indicator that lights when in use.
All the lighter pass CE and FCC certificates.
Last but not least, the waterproof electric lighter ignition sparks a flame even in wet conditions.This lighter is compact, great for backpacking, car, hunting, and hiking.
Why buy from us!
- Strict selection of raw materials which are environmental with good quality.
- Various options for colors and artwork
- NEW ARRIVALS: Brand new products are available on a regular basis.
- PRICE PROMISE:We don’t want you to choose between the best value and the best service. That’s why we offer competitive pricing.
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE:A knowledgeable and professional team is always happy to help you and support you
- Design Team: Make suitable design for you and your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
We have a full set of machines and skillful workers.
- Production capacity: 20,000 pcs ashtray monthly, 50,000 pcs lighter monthly
- Strict QC in each order. We guarantee our quality.
- Short Lead time: 35-40 days after confirming the order.
- Free design.